University of Denver Sports Medicine
Home | Overview | Meet the Staff | Medical Consultants | Certified Athletic Training Interns Needed | Visiting Team Guide | Returning Athletes Questionnaire | Incoming Freshman/Transfer Questionnaire | ADHD Medication Form | Emergency Action Plan | Sickle Cell Trait Information
To provide the varsity scholar-athlete at the University of Denver with the highest quality of medical care and the safest environment in which to compete.
To fulfill this mission the Sports Medicine Team will:
- Enhance the overall scholar-athlete experience through professional personal interaction.
- Utilize state of the art preventative and rehabilitative techniques to minimize injury and enhance the recovery time.
- Implement procedures and programs for the supervision, and consistent management of athletic injuries.
- Educate the scholar-athlete regarding athletic injuries and subsequent therapy and rehabilitation process.
- Counsel scholar-athletes on current issues and make appropriate referrals to outside professionals.
Meet the 2012-13 Sports Medicine Staff
Left to right: Josie White, Drew Parkhurst, Melissa Rice, Aaron Leu, Pat Hoxsey, Katie Forsyth, Becky Ball, Julie Campbell