• Appeared in 31 games for the Pioneers
• Recorded seven points and a +4 plus/minus rating
• Committed 24 penalties for 48 minutes • All-WCHA Academic Honoree
• Tied for 49th in scoring for Defensmen in the WCHA for 2012-13
• Helped the University of Denver Men's Hockey program create an awareness video for the You Can Play Project, as well as assisting in the acceptance of the Ally Award for promoting the respect for LGBT athletes.
• Played 42 games
• Recorded three points on three assists and was +6 in plus/minus rating
• Recorded assists against Minnesota State (10/22), Alabama-Huntsville (1/7) and Minnesota (2/10)
• Led the team with 70 blocked shots and added 115 hits • committed 18 penalties for 36 PIMs.
• Played for the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders of the United States Hockey League in 2010-11
• Recorded 21 points on eight goals and 13 assists in 58 games
• Helped Eastern Conference champion Cedar Rapids to a 42-12 regular-season record
• Added two power-play goals and two game-winning goals
• Tallied a +5 plus/minus rating, 81 PIMs and 75 shots on goal
• Added two assists in eight playoff games
• Named USHL Defensive Player of the Week for Jan. 2, 2011.
• Son of Dave and Verleen Didier
• Brother of Erin (19) and Alyssa (16)
• Graduated from Washington High School (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) in 2011
• Chose Denver because he grew up watching Pioneer hockey games and for its school, great hockey team and coaching staff
• Career goals are to play in the NHL and be successful in everything
• Enjoys playing golf and tennis
• Volunteered for Kids Summer and Hockey Camps
• Favorite athlete is Nicklas Lidstrom
• Captured U16 AAA Hockey Club national championship as a member of the Colorado Thunderbirds in 2010
• General Business major
• Selected by the Montreal Canadiens in the fourth round (97th overall) of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft
• Born April 8, 1993.