2015-16 Denver Downloadable Schedules
Downloading the CSV file
• Download the .CSV file above.
• Save the file to a location that you will remember.
• After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
Importing the schedule to your Outlook calendar
• From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
• Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
• Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
• Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
• From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
• In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import .csv into folder: Calendar."
• In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
• Date to Start Date
• Start Time to Start Time
• Subject to Subject
• Location to Location
• End Time to End Time
• Click OK, then click Finish
• A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from ".csv" into Calendar"
- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
- Athletics Administration
- Denver Sport Properties
- Ritchie Center Events
- Sports Medicine
- Strength & Conditioning
- Student-Athlete Support
- Championships & Awards
- Academic All-Americans
- Directors' Cup
- Hall of Fame
- National Awards
- National Championships
- Post Season Success