- Named to the All-American Team.
- Member of National Collegiate All-Academic Team.
- Took 3rd in the slalom at the NCAA Championships.
- Won giant slalom at RMISA Championships.
- Won slalom and grabbed 3rd in the giant slalom at the Seawolf Invitational.
- Won slalom #1 and finished 2nd in slalom #2 at the New Mexico Invitational.
- Helped Denver win its 22nd NCAA Championship.
- Won slalom at the NCAA Championships, earning First Team All-America honors.
- Plced eighth in giant slalom at the NCAA Championships, earning Second Team All-America honors.
- Competed in 10 races, reaching the podium five times.
- Earned a season best first-place finish in slalom at the NCAA Championships, Montana State Invitational and Colorado Invitational.
- Placed third in slalom at RMISA Championships.
- Competed in 14 races, including the NCAA Championships.
- Finished ninth in the giant slalom at the NCAA Championships, earning Second Team All-America honors.
- Named RMISA Men's Alpine Skier of the Year.
- Finished first and second in two slalom races at the New Mexico Invitational.
- Placed first in the slalom and third in the giant slalom at the RMISA Championships.
- Took first in the slalom at the Utah Invitational.
- Finished second in the slalom and fifth in the giant slalom at the Denver Invitational.
- Competed in 14 races for the Pioneers, including the NCAA Championships.
- Won the 2012 NCAA slalom national championship, earning first team All-American honors.
- Named University of Denver Male Co-Athlete of the Year.
- Named DU's Most Valuable Player.
- Recorded two slalom wins.
- Had two second-place finishes in the giant slalom at the Alaska Anchorage Invite and the RMISA qualifier.
- Recorded nine top-10 finishes.
- Skied for the Asker Skiklubb.
- Member of the Norway National Alpine team.
- Placed fifth in a super combined Europa Cup in 2011.
- Placed second in the Super-G and third in the giant slalom at the World Juniors in 2010.
- Has seven World Cup starts.
- Won four out of five junior national titles in 2010.
- Won the Australian-New Zealand Cup overall title in 2010.
- Born April 18, 1990 in Asker, Norway.
- Son of Erling and Marianne.
- Has one older brother, Andreas, and one younger sister, Kristin.
- Chose Denver because of the business program, the proximity of the Rocky Mountains and the successes of the ski team.
- Enjoys golf, water-sports, soccer, cycling, and fast sports cars.
- Hopes to one day be one of the best World Cup skiers in the world and win a team NCAA Championship.
- Finance major.