- Named to the All-American Team
- Finished third in both the slalom and giant slalom at the NCAA Championships
- Won giant slalom at RMISA Championships
- Second place finish in giant slalom and second in slalom at Seawolf Invitational
- Finished sixth in both slaloms at the New Mexico Invitational
- Took third in giant slalom and fifth in slalom at Utah Invitational
- Helped Denver win its 22nd NCAA Championship.
- Became first person in school history to repeat as giant slalom champion.
- Won giant slalom at NCAA Championships, earning First Team-All America honors.
- Placed fifth in slalom at NCAA Championships, earning First Team All-America honors.
- Competed in 11 races for Denver, winning five.
- Reached podium seven times.
- Tied for third in giant slalom at RMISA Championships.
- Earned 11 top-five finishes.
- Became the first Pioneer in history to win both the slalom and the giant slalom national championships in the same season.
- Earned All-America honors in both the slalom and the giant slalom.
- Finished the season undefeated in giant slalom races.
- Led the RMISA in NCAA Qualification points in both the slalom and the giant slalom.
- Recorded four first-place finishes in the slalom during the slalom.
- Won the slalom and the giant slalom at the RMISA Championships.
- Won two races at the NORAM GS races in Panorama, Canada.
- Part of the Norwegian National ski team until 2012.
Norwegian National Youth development team from an age of 12.
1st and 2nd place from Whistler Cup.
- Participated in 4 Junior world championships and one youth Olympic Games.
- Second place in GS Norwegian national championship 2012.
- 4th place super combined Junior World Championship Crans Montana 2011.
- 4th place Giant Slalom Junior worlds in Rocarasso-Italy 2012.
- 2nd place US nationals 2012.
- Two 8th place finishes from GS Europa Cup season 2012.
- Born August 24, 1992 in Baerum, Norway.
- Daughter of Stein Ove and Berit.
- Has two brothers, Leif Kristian Haugen and Per Torstein Haugen.
- Chose Denver because it is a great school and because of the ski team.
- Hopes to race at World Cups and the Olympics.
- Enjoys climbing, skiing and biking.
- Biology Real Estate.