- Helped Denver win its 22nd NCAA Championship.
- Placed seventh in 5K classical at NCAA Championships, earning Second Team All-America honors.
- Competed in 11 races for DU.
- Earned first career win in women's classical at RMISA Championships.
- Placed third in women's freestyle at RMISA Championships.
- Earned three top-five finishes and five top-10 finishes.
- USCSCA National Academic Team.
- Earned Second Team All-America honors for the freestyle.
- Finished 10th in the freestyle and 17th in the classical at the NCAA Championships.
- Placed fifth in the freestyle and sixth in the classical at the RMISA Championships.
- Took second in the classical and fourth in the freestyle at the New Mexico Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the classical at the Utah Invitational.
- Competed in 11 of 12 races for the Pioneers, including the NCAA Championships.
- Skied to an eighth-place finish at the NCAA Championships in the classical, earning second-team All-American honors.
- Recorded a season-best third-place finish in the classical at the Denver Invitational.
- Skied in 11 of 12 races for the Pioneers.
- Helped Denver to a fifth-place finish at the NCAA Championships by placing 20th in the classical and 35th in the freestyle.
- Recorded season-best eighth-place finish at the New Mexico Invitational.
- Named to NCAA Skiing All-Academic Team.
- Did not ski due to injury.
- Participated in 2007 Intermountain at Junior Nationals, finishing eighth in 5K, sixth in Sprint, seventh in Classic Relay.
- Participated in 2009 Intermountain at Junior Nationals, coming in eighth in Sprint, 14th in 10K.
- Awarded most Inspirational in 2008.
- Awarded Outstanding Skier in 2009.
- Born June 1, 1991.
- Daughter of Greg Cappel and Sharon Egal.
- Has an older sister, Tara.
- Chose Denver because of the great academics, the ski program and the idea of a small campus in a city environment.
- Plans to start an eco-friendly clothing line.
- Enjoys surfing, drawing and playing soccer.
- In high school was a member of Amnesty International and an environmental organization.
- Received the French IV award.
- Emergent Digital Practices major.