Skiing Resumes After Bad Weather Halts Meet Thursday
Denver Places Second in Second Straight Meet in 2017
Both Nordic and Alpine Teams Showcase Strong Performances at First Meet of 2017
Monica Huebner Comes in First in Women's Slalom
Madlener Qualifies Third Among RMISA Athletes
- Tallied a 22nd and 23rd place finish at the Seawolf Invitational in Alaska
- Finished 20th at the RMISA Championships in the Giant Slalom event
- Collected a ninth place finish and an 11th place finish at the UAA Invitational in Alaska
- Collected a ninth place finish at the University of Utah Invitational
- Earned his best finish at the Montana State Invitational with a sixth place finish in the Slalom
- One of 12 DU skiers to compete at the 2016 NCAA Championships in Steamboat Springs
- Earned All-American honors at the NCAA Championships; finished eighth in the GS and 24th in the slalom
- Helped Denver win their 23rd National Championship
- Finished 8th in slalom and 9th in giant slalom at Utah Invitational
- Finished 8th in giant slalom at Montana State Invitational
- Took a 9th place finish in the giant slalom at the RMISA Qualifier
- Placed 13th and 18th in the slalom/giant slalom, respectively, at the CU Invitational
- 10th place finish in the men's slalom at the New Mexico Invitational
- Fifth overall in the giant slalom at 9th overall in the slalom at the RMISA Championships
- Named to All-American Team
- Named RMISA Male Skier of the week (Jan 14)
- Earned 2nd place finish in the giant slalom and a 4th place result in the slalom at the NCAA Championships
- Finished 3rd in slalom at RMISA Championships and 7th in giant slalom
- Finished 4th in slalom and 8th in giant slalom at Seawolf Invitational
- Took 6th and 9th in the slalom at New Mexico Invitational
- Tied for 3rd in giant slalom at CU Invitational
- Earned 2nd place result in slalom at CU Invitational, .43 behind teammate Trevor Philp
- Won giant slalom and slalom at Utah Invitational
- Selected as a member of the Croatian Alpine Team for the 2014 Sochi Olympics.
- Helped Denver win its 22nd NCAA Championship.
- Placed ninth in slalom at the NCAA Championships, earning Second Team All-America honors.
- Competed in nine races for DU, earning six podium finishes.
- Reached podium in his second collegiate race, finishing third.
- Placed second on four different occasions for Denver.
- A member of Ski Club Rijeka.
- Has eight FIS ski victories.
- Reached the podium in 22 FIS races.
- Considered one of the top junior skiers in Croatia.
- Born April 20, 1992 in Rijeka, Croatia.
- Son of Tatjana and Danilo.
- Has one brother, Franko, and one sister, Klara.
- Chose Denver for its ski team reputation and the proximity to the mountains.
- Enjoys playing guitar, motorcross, soccer, basketball, and swimming.
- Business major.