- Named to the All-American Team
- Member of National Collegiate All-Academic Team.
- Won silver medal for Canada in Team Event at World Alpine Ski Championships in Vail, Colo.
- Named RMISA Skier of the week on January 30.
- Second place finish in the slalom and fourth place result in the giant slalom at NCAA Championships.
- Fifth place finish in slalom at RMISA Championships.
- Fourth place showing in giant slalom at Seawolf Invitational
- Won slalom #2 at New Mexico Invitational and took second in slalom #1.
- Won slalom at CU Invitational and took 11th in giant slalom.
- Selected as a member of the Canadian Alpine Team for the 2014 Sochi Olympics.
- Helped Denver win its 22nd NCAA Title.
- Placed second in slalom at the NCAA Championships, earning First Team All-America honors.
- Placed fourth in giant slalom at the NCAA Championships, earning First Team All-America honors.
- Competed in seven races for DU, winning four.
- Placed top-five in each collegiate race during 2014.
- USCSCA National Academic Team.
- Earned Second Team All-America honors for the giant slalom.
- Finished seventh in the giant slalom at the NCAA Championships.
- Finished second in the giant slalom at both the Denver Invitational and the RMISA Qualifier.
- Placed third in the giant slalom at the Colorado Invitational.
- Won Canadian giant slalom national championship.
- Raced in six races for the Pioneers.
- Named DU's Most Valuable Freshman.
- Recorded five top-5 finishes, including three slalom wins.
- Won the Canadian slalom national championship.
- Earned a season-best third-place finish in the giant slalom at the Alaska Anchorage Invite.
- Finished fourth in slalom and seventh in giant slalom for the World Junior Championships. Before Denver:
- Skied for the Banff Alpine Racers.
- Was the 2010 Men's Meile Cup Champion.
- Placed 11th in the World Junior Championships Slalom in 2011, in Crans-Montana, Switzerland. Personal:
- Born May 1, 1992 in Toronto.
- Son of John and Jane.
- Has two brothers, Jamie and Huston.
- Is a member of the Canadian Alpine Ski Team.
- Chose Denver because of the great business school and successes of the ski team.
- Enjoys golf and tennis.
- Hopes to one day be successful in business and in sports.
- Finance major.