Corea finished the Canadian Championships with three top-ten postings
• 50 Freestyle: 23.26 (WAC Championships, 02/27/13).
• 100 Freestyle: 50.46 (SBC Championships, 02/22/12).
• 200 Freestyle: 1:54.18 (Utah, 1/18/13).
• Finished third in the 100 butterfly, seventh in the 100 freestyle and eighth in the 50 freestyle at the WAC Championships (2/27/13).
• Placed second in both the 50 freestyle and the 100 freestyle at FAU (12/19/12).
• Took second in the 100 freestyle and third in the 200 freestyle at BYU (1/19/13).
• Finished second in the 100 freestyle and third in the 200 freestyle at Colorado State (10/20/12).
• Placed third in the 100 freestyle at Boise State (1/25/13).
• Registered a second-place finish in the 100 Freestyle at the SBC Championships (02/22/12), helping the Pioneers to a conference title.
• Part of three first-place relay teams in the 200, 400 and 800 Freestyle.
• Won the 50 and 100 Freestyle at UC Santa Barbara.
• Swam 10 years for the Saskatoon Lasers Swim Club and the Goldfin Swim Club.
• Attended Walter Murray High School.
• Was a 2006 and 2007 National Champion at Club Nationals.
• In 2007, was a member of the Western Canada Games.
• In 2009, was named to the Canada Games Team.
• In 2010, placed 11th at the Pan Pac trails in Montreal.
Personal: • Born May 17, 1993 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
• Daughter of Dale and Dawn Matthews.
• Has one brother, Dakota.
• Chose DU because of the campus, the dorms being close to the pool, the small class sizes, the weight room and the ability to see downtown easily.
• Enjoys cross country, track and field and wrestling.
• Communications major.
- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
- Athletics Administration
- Denver Sport Properties
- Ritchie Center Events
- Sports Medicine
- Strength & Conditioning
- Student-Athlete Support
- Championships & Awards
- Academic All-Americans
- Directors' Cup
- Hall of Fame
- National Awards
- National Championships
- Post Season Success