Bunch, Corea, and Edfort Summit League Weekly Winners
- Reached NCAA B Standards in the 200, 500 and 1650 free
- One of three student-athletes from the men's team to compete in the 2016 NCAA Swimming Championships in Atlanta, Ga.
- Named the 2016 Summit League Men's Swimmer of the Year
- Helped team win 17 of 20 events at the 2016 Summit League Championships
- Helped set eight Summit League Championship records
- Named to the 2016 Summit All-League team
- 1:37.23 200 Free Summit League Championships (2-18-15)
- 4:17.25 500 Free NCAA Division One Championships (3-26-15)
- 9:15.11 1000 Free Utah vs Denver (1-23-15)
- 14:47.53 1650 Free NCAA Division One Championships (3-26-15)
- Earned All-American Honors with seventh place finish at the 2015 NCAA Championships in the 1650 Free.
- 12th in 1650 Freestyle to earn NCAA All-American Honorable Mention honors & 31st in 500 Freestyle at 2014 NCAA Championships.
- Unbeaten in career dual meets at Denver in the 500, 1000 & 1650 Freestyle events.
- Summit League & DU school record holder in 500 & 1650 Freestyle events and also as a part of the 800 Freestyle Relay.
- Earned NCAA Academic All-American award in 2013 for qualifying for NCAA Championships while holding above a 3.5 GPA.
- Holds DU (El Pomar Natatorium) pool records in 500 & 1000 Freestyle events.
- Summit League swimmer of the week numerous times this season.
- Won Pioneer Award in 2013 for Freshman Male student-athlete of the year.
- Won the MPSF Championship in the 1650 freestyle and finished second in the 500 freestyle
- Made NCAA Championship appearances in the 500 freestyle and the 1650 freestyle
- Set DU records for the 1650 freestyle, the 1000 freestyle and the 500 freestyle
- Placed first in the 500 freestyle and the 1000 freestyle against Utah, UNLV, Arizona and Wyoming
- Took second in the 200 backstroke and third in the 200 freestyle at FAU (12/19/12)
- Swam for Boulder City/Henderson Swim Team
- Contributed to 10 Nevada State Championships
- Has achieved Junior National and National time standards
- Sunrise Regional Swimming First Team from 2009-2011
- Lettered from 2009-2011
- Won the 2011 "Team Award" from high school swim team
- Received 2011 All-American considerations in the 500 Freestyle
- Born November 5, 1993 in Boulder City, Nev.
- Son of Blake and Lisa Jan Bunch
- Has one older sister, Blakeley
- Chose DU because the coaches and swimmers felt like a family and enjoyed the smaller class sizes
- Real Estate and Construction Management major
- Enjoys competing in triathlons, playing minecraft and anything to do with cars
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers
- Volunteers at the Boulder City Halloween Carnival
- USA Swimming Academic All-American team honors in the 2010-11 season
- Wants to find a good job in the field that he chooses