Pioneers Travel North for Contest with Bison
Tip set for 6 p.m. MT on Thursday
Jan. 10, 2018
• The Pioneers are averaging 71.4 points per game in 2017-18.
• Denver is shooting 47.0 percent from the field.
• The Pioneers are limiting their foes to 41.9 percent shooting this year, fourth lowest in the Summit League.
• DU has stopped teams from being effective from deep against them, holding opponents to just 32.0 percent shooting from 3 this year, third in the Summit League.
• Denver knocks down 6.8 3s a game this season.
• The Pioneers are connecting from beyond the arc at a 39.7 percent clip, good for third in the Summit League and 33rd in the country.
• DU is outrebounding its opponents by 7.3 a game, first in the Summit League and 28th in the NCAA.
• Denver is handing out 14.5 assists per game in 2017-18, fourth in the Summit League.
• Daniel Amigo leads the team in scoring, putting up 16.1 points a night for DU, that also ranks seventh in the Summit League.
• Joe Rosga is right behind Amigo in scoring, putting up 15.3 points a game, eighth in the Summit League.
• Amigo also is averaging a team-high 7.0 rebounds on the season, seventh in the Summit League.
• Amigo ranks second in the Summit League in field-goal percentage at 57.3 percent.
• Amigo has been solid so far this year, racking up five double-doubles, tied for third in the Summit League.
• Rosga ranks ninth in the Summit League in 3s made per game, knocking down 2.2 a contest.
• Rosga has been automatic from the foul line this year, making 92.6 percent of his free throws, the highest percentage in the Summit League and ninth in all of Division I.
• Jake Pemberton has been dialed in from deep all year, ranking second in the Summit League in 3-point percentage at a 50 percent clip (30-for-60).
About North Dakota State
• The Bison are currently 9-7 on the season and 1-1 in Summit League play.
• North Dakota State is averaging 74.8 points per contest in 2017-18, fifth in the Summit League.
• NDSU gives up 68.5 points a night, which ranks third in the Summit League.
• The Bison are knocking down 47.7 percent of their shots this season, fourth in the Summit League.
• North Dakota State has been good at holding teams to tough shots, as foes are shooting 41.2 percent against them this year, third in the Summit League.
• The Bison are averaging 13.9 assists per game, seventh in the Summit League.
• NDSU is making 9.6 3s a game in 2017-18, third most in the Summit League and 31st in the NCAA.
• Paul Miller is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 18.1 points per game, third in the Summit League.
• Miller has been deadly from 3, ranking fourth in the Summit League in 3s made at 2.44.
• Miller also ranks fourth in the league in assists per game, handing out 3.8 a night.
The Long Ranger
• DU has at least one 3-pointer in 361 straight games, dating back to Feb. 2, 2006.
Athletics Development Office
JOIN THE PIONEER NATION
- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
- Athletics Administration
- Denver Sport Properties
- Ritchie Center Events
- Sports Medicine
- Strength & Conditioning
- Student-Athlete Support
- Championships & Awards
- Academic All-Americans
- Directors' Cup
- Hall of Fame
- National Awards
- National Championships
- Post Season Success