DU Ready for Rematch with USD
Game set for Saturday at 4 p.m. MT on Altitude TV
Jan. 26, 2018
• The Pioneers are averaging 71.7 points per game in 2017-18.
• Denver is shooting 47.5 percent from the field.
• The Pioneers are limiting their foes to 43.1 percent shooting this year.
• DU has stopped teams from being effective from deep against them, holding opponents to just 32.7 percent shooting from 3 this year, third in the Summit League.
• Denver knocks down 6.7 3s a game this season.
• The Pioneers are connecting from beyond the arc at a 41.1 percent clip, good for second in the Summit League and 14th in the country.
• DU is outrebounding its opponents by 6.1 a game, first in the Summit League and 32nd in the NCAA.
• Denver is handing out 14.4 assists per game in 2017-18, third in the Summit League.
• Daniel Amigo leads the team in scoring, putting up 15.6 points a night for DU, that also ranks seventh in the Summit League.
• Joe Rosga is right behind Amigo in scoring, putting up 15.3 points a game, ninth in the Summit League.
• Amigo also is averaging a team-high 6.9 rebounds on the season, seventh in the Summit League.
• Amigo ranks second in the Summit League in field-goal percentage at 54.3 percent.
• Amigo has been solid so far this year, racking up five double-doubles, tied for fourth in the Summit League.
• Rosga ranks tied for eighth in the Summit League in 3s made per game, knocking down 2.1 a contest.
• Rosga has been automatic from the foul line this year, making 92.4 percent of his free throws, the highest percentage in the Summit League and seventh in all of Division I.
• Jake Pemberton has been dialed in from deep all year, ranking second in the Summit League in 3-point percentage at a 49.4 percent clip (38-for-77).
About South Dakota
• The Coyotes are currently 18-5 on the season and 6-1 in the Summit League.
• South Dakota is averaging 80.9 points per contest in 2017-18, third in the Summit League.
• USD gives up 67.2 points a night, which ranks number one in the Summit League.
• The Coyotes are knocking down 47.8 percent of their shots this season, third in the Summit League.
• South Dakota has been good at holding teams to tough shots, as foes are shooting 41.1 percent against them this year, first in the Summit League.
• The Coyotes are averaging 14.6 assists per game.
• USD is making 7.0 3s a game in 2017-18.
• Matt Mooney is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 17.9 points per game, fifth in the Summit League.
• Mooney has knocked down 51 3s on the season at a 38.1 percent clip.
• Tyler Hagedorn is second on the team in scoring with a 13.6 average.
Athletics Development Office
JOIN THE PIONEER NATION
- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
- Athletics Administration
- Denver Sport Properties
- Ritchie Center Events
- Sports Medicine
- Strength & Conditioning
- Student-Athlete Support
- Championships & Awards
- Academic All-Americans
- Directors' Cup
- Hall of Fame
- National Awards
- National Championships
- Post Season Success