Feb. 2, 2018
(10-12, 4-4 SL)
(15-10, 4-4 SL)
• The Pioneers are averaging 72.2 points per game in 2017-18.
• Denver is shooting 47.9 percent from the field, frist in the Summit League.
• The Pioneers are limiting their foes to 42.9 percent shooting this year.
• DU has stopped teams from being effective from deep against them, holding opponents to just 32.7 percent shooting from 3 this year, third in the Summit League.
• Denver knocks down 6.9 3s a game this season.
• The Pioneers are connecting from beyond the arc at a 42.0 percent clip, good for second in the Summit League and sixth in the country.
• DU is outrebounding its opponents by 6.3 a game, first in the Summit League and 32nd in the NCAA.
• Denver is handing out 14.7 assists per game in 2017-18, third in the Summit League.
• Joe Rosga leads the team in scoring, putting up 15.6 points a night for DU, that also ranks seventh in the Summit League.
• Daniel Amigo is right behind Rosga in scoring, putting up 15.1 points a game, eighth in the Summit League.
• Amigo also is averaging a team-high 6.9 rebounds on the season, seventh in the Summit League.
• Amigo ranks second in the Summit League in field-goal percentage at 54.4 percent.
• Amigo has been solid so far this year, racking up five double-doubles, tied for fourth in the Summit League.
• Rosga ranks tied for ninth in the Summit League in 3s made per game, knocking down 2.2 a contest.
• Rosga has been automatic from the foul line this year, making 91.3 percent of his free throws, the highest percentage in the Summit League and sixth in all of Division I.
• Jake Pemberton has been dialed in from deep all year, ranking second in the Summit League in 3-point percentage at a 49.4 percent clip (42-for-84).
About Fort Wayne
• The Mastodons are currently 15-10 on the season and 4-4 in Summit League play.
• Fort Wayne is averaging 81.4 points per contest in 2017-18, second in the Summit League.
• FW gives up 74.9 points a night, which ranks sixth in the Summit League.
• The Mastodons are knocking down 45.4 percent of their shots this season, seventh in the Summit League.
• Fort Wayne has struggled at holding teams to tough shots, as foes are shooting 45.2 percent against them this year, sixth in the Summit League.
• The Mastodons are averaging 15.0 assists per game, second in the Summit League.
• FW is making 9.9 3s a game in 2017-18, second most in the Summit League and 32nd in the NCAA.
• Bryson Scott is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 22.8 points per game, second in the Summit League and ninth in all of Division I.
• Scott has done it by getting to the line and making free throws, ranking second in the NCAA in free throws made (171) and third in attempts (202).
• John Konchar leads the team in rebounding with a 8.0 average, third in the Summit League.
The Long Ranger
• DU has at least one 3-pointer in 367 straight games, dating back to Feb. 2, 2006.
Fans interested in making a donation to the men's basketball program can do so by CLICKING HERE. Your contribution will make a direct impact on the success of YOUR Pioneers. Thank you in advance for your unwavering support of our student-athletes and their quest for excellence.
Student-Athlete Alumni Giving Challenge:
In 2017-18, the University of Denver is holding an alumni giving challenge in an effort to increase student-athlete alumni participation in the Denver Athletics Annual Fund. The sport program with the highest percentage of alumni participation will receive an additional $10,000 of support through the generosity of an anonymous donor. Former student-athletes can make a gift online, by calling 303-871-2388 during normal business hours or by sending a check to:
Athletics Development Office
Attn: Kaley Rickert
2201 E. Asbury Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
JOIN THE PIONEER NATION
Like Denver Pioneers, Denver Men's Basketball on Facebook
Follow @DU_Pioneers, @DU_MHoops on Twitter