Nov. 13, 2017
• The Pioneers are averaging 69.0 points per game in 2017-18.
• Denver is allowing 83.0 points per game this year.
• DU knocks down 5.0 3s a game this season.
• Denver is shooting 33.3 percent from the field.
• The Pioneers average 14.0 turnovers per game on the season in 2016-17.
• DU is outrebounding its opponents by 3.0 a game.
• Denver is limiting its foes to 45.2 percent shooting this year.
• The Pioneers are connecting from beyond the arc at a 26.3 percent clip.
• DU is handing out 12.0 assists per game in 2017-18.
• Joe Rosga is leading the team in scoring, putting up 15.0 points a night for Denver.
• Senior Daniel Amigo leads the squad in rebounding with a 10.0 average on the season.
• Amigo also is scoring 13.0 points a game this year.
• Elvin Rodriguez is the team's third player to average double figures, putting up 11.0 points a game.
• Jake Krafka is grabbing 10.0 rebounds a contest on the season.
• The Buffaloes are currently 1-0 on the season, beating Northern Colorado in their opener.
• CU is averaging 66.0 points per contest in 2017-18.
• Colorado gives up 51.0 points a night.
• The Buffaloes are knocking down 43.9 percent of their shots this season.
• CU has been good at keeping its foes from shooting well, holding the opposition to 32.3 percent shooting on the year.
• Colorado is averaging 12.0 assists per game.
• The Buffaloes are making 5.0 3s a game in 2017-18.
• George King is the team's leading scorer, putting up 12.0 points a night.
• King is the team's leading rebounder, pulling down 9.0 boards a night.
• Tory Miller-Stewart is second on the team in scoring with an 11.0 average.
The Long Ranger
• DU has at least one 3-pointer in 346 straight games, dating back to Feb. 2, 2006.
• Both Rosga and Amigo received preseason recognition from the Summit League this year.
• Amigo was selected to the first team after averaging a team-high 15.5 points per game last year and 7.1 rebounds.
• Rosga was a second-team selection after putting up 15.3 points as a sophomore.
Fans interested in making a donation to the men's basketball program can do so by CLICKING HERE. Your contribution will make a direct impact on the success of YOUR Pioneers. Thank you in advance for your unwavering support of our student-athletes and their quest for excellence.
Student-Athlete Alumni Giving Challenge:
In 2017-18, the University of Denver is holding an alumni giving challenge in an effort to increase student-athlete alumni participation in the Denver Athletics Annual Fund. The sport program with the highest percentage of alumni participation will receive an additional $10,000 of support through the generosity of an anonymous donor. Former student-athletes can make a gift online, by calling 303-871-2388 during normal business hours or by sending a check to:
Athletics Development Office
Attn: Kaley Rickert
2201 E. Asbury Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
JOIN THE PIONEER NATION
Like Denver Pioneers, Denver Men's Basketball on Facebook
Follow @DU_Pioneers, @DU_MHoops on Twitter
Follow denverpioneers, du_mhoops on Instagram