Denver heads up to Greeley for Meeting with Northern Colorado
Tip set for 7 p.m. MT on Wednesday
Dec. 12, 2017
• The Pioneers are averaging 71.3 points per game in 2017-18.
• Denver is shooting 46.4 percent from the field, third in the Summit League.
• The Pioneers are limiting their foes to 39.4 percent shooting this year, second lowest in the Summit League and 48th in the NCAA.
• DU has stopped teams from being effective from deep against them, holding opponents to just 29.5 percent shooting from 3 this year, first in the Summit League, 45th in the NCAA.
• Denver knocks down 7.3 3s a game this season.
• The Pioneers are connecting from beyond the arc at a 40.3 percent clip, good for third in the Summit League and 34th in the country.
• DU is outrebounding its opponents by 7.0 a game, second in the Summit League and 47th in the NCAA.
• Denver is handing out 14.7 assists per game in 2017-18.
• Daniel Amigo leads the team in scoring, putting up 16.8 points a night for DU, that also ranks fifth in the Summit League.
• Joe Rosga is right behind Amigo in scoring, putting up 16.7 points a game, sixth in the Summit League.
• Amigo also is averaging a team-high 8.2 rebounds on the season, third in the Summit League.
• Amigo ranks second in the Summit League in field-goal percentage at 56.0 percent.
• Amigo has been dominant so far this year, racking up five double-doubles, the most in the Summit League and 16th most in the NCAA.
• Rosga ranks second in the Summit League in 3s made per game, knocking down 2.8 a contest.
• Rosga has been automatic from the foul line this year, making 91.5 percent of his free throws, the highest percentage in the Summit League and 35th in all of Division I.
About Northern Colorado
• The Bears are currently 7-3 on the season.
• Northern Colorado is averaging 75.5 points per contest in 2017-18.
• UNC gives up 65.6 points a night, good for second lowest in the Big Sky.
• The Bears are knocking down 44.5 percent of their shots this season.
• Northern Colorado has been good at holding teams to tough shots, as foes are shooting 40.1 percent against them this year.
• UNC is averaging 11.2 assists per game.
• The Bears are making 8.0 3s a game in 2017-18.
• Jordan Davis and Andre Spight are tied for the team lead in scoring, putting up 16.1 points a game.
• Anthony Johnson is also averaging double figures in scoring with an 11.4 average.
• Jonah Radebaugh leads the team in rebounding, snatching 6.0 boards a night.
The Long Ranger
• DU has at least one 3-pointer in 355 straight games, dating back to Feb. 2, 2006.
Athletics Development Office
JOIN THE PIONEER NATION
- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
- Athletics Administration
- Denver Sport Properties
- Ritchie Center Events
- Sports Medicine
- Strength & Conditioning
- Student-Athlete Support
- Championships & Awards
- Academic All-Americans
- Directors' Cup
- Hall of Fame
- National Awards
- National Championships
- Post Season Success