Pioneers off to California for Showdown with Cardinal
Game set for Friday at 8 p.m. MT on Pac-12 Networks
Dec. 14, 2017
• The Pioneers are averaging 70.5 points per game in 2017-18.
• Denver is shooting 46.1 percent from the field.
• The Pioneers are limiting their foes to 40.3 percent shooting this year, second lowest in the Summit League.
• DU has stopped teams from being effective from deep against them, holding opponents to just 31.1 percent shooting from 3 this year, first in the Summit League.
• Denver knocks down 7.1 3s a game this season.
• The Pioneers are connecting from beyond the arc at a 40.6 percent clip, good for second in the Summit League and 31st in the country.
• DU is outrebounding its opponents by 7.2 a game, first in the Summit League and 44th in the NCAA.
• Denver is handing out 14.2 assists per game in 2017-18.
• Joe Rosga leads the team in scoring, putting up 16.5 points a night for DU, that also ranks tied for fifth in the Summit League.
• Daniel Amigo is right behind Rosga in scoring, putting up 16.0 points a game, sixth in the Summit League.
• Amigo also is averaging a team-high 7.9 rebounds on the season, fourth in the Summit League.
• Amigo ranks second in the Summit League in field-goal percentage at 55.7 percent.
• Amigo has been dominant so far this year, racking up five double-doubles, the most in the Summit League and 19th most in the NCAA.
• Rosga ranks second in the Summit League in 3s made per game, knocking down 2.7 a contest.
• Rosga has been automatic from the foul line this year, making 91.8 percent of his free throws, the highest percentage in the Summit League and 31st in all of Division I.
• The Cardinal are currently 4-6 on the season.
• Stanford is averaging 74.7 points per contest in 2017-18, 10th in the Pac-12.
• The Cardinal gives up 76.8 points a night, good for 10th in the Pac-12.
• Stanford is knocking down 45.1 percent of its shots this season.
• The Cardinal has been good at holding teams to tough shots, as foes are shooting 42.8 percent against them this year.
• Stanford is averaging 13.0 assists per game.
• The Cardinal are making 5.9 3s a game in 2017-18, 10th in the Pac-12.
• Reid Travis is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 21.7 points per game, second in the Pac-12 and 23rd in the NCAA.
• Michael Humphrey is the team’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.6 boards a night, which ranks fifth in the Pac-12.
• Daejon Davis is handing out a team-high 4.5 assists per game in 2017-18.
The Long Ranger
• DU has at least one 3-pointer in 356 straight games, dating back to Feb. 2, 2006.
Athletics Development Office
JOIN THE PIONEER NATION
- Inside Athletics
- Athletics Administration
- Denver Sport Properties
- Give - Pioneer Movement
- Pioneers Around the World
- Ritchie Center Events
- Sports Medicine
- Strength & Conditioning
- Student-Athlete Support
- Championships & Awards
- Academic All-Americans
- Directors' Cup
- Hall of Fame
- National Awards
- National Championships
- Post Season Success