Dec. 17, 2017
• The Pioneers are averaging 69.8 points per game in 2017-18.
• Denver is shooting 45.9 percent from the field.
• The Pioneers are limiting their foes to 41.1 percent shooting this year, third lowest in the Summit League.
• DU has stopped teams from being effective from deep against them, holding opponents to just 32.0 percent shooting from 3 this year, third in the Summit League.
• Denver knocks down 7.3 3s a game this season.
• The Pioneers are connecting from beyond the arc at a 41.0 percent clip, good for second in the Summit League and 25th in the country.
• DU is outrebounding its opponents by 6.5 a game, second in the Summit League and 53rd in the NCAA.
• Denver is handing out 14.3 assists per game in 2017-18.
• Daniel Amigo leads the team in scoring, putting up 16.2 points a night for DU, that also ranks sixth in the Summit League.
• Joe Rosga is right behind Amigo in scoring, putting up 16.1 points a game, seventh in the Summit League.
• Amigo also is averaging a team-high 7.6 rebounds on the season, sixth in the Summit League.
• Amigo ranks second in the Summit League in field-goal percentage at 56.3 percent.
• Amigo has been dominant so far this year, racking up five double-doubles, tied for the most in the Summit League and 21st most in the NCAA.
• Rosga ranks third in the Summit League in 3s made per game, knocking down 2.7 a contest.
• Rosga has been automatic from the foul line this year, making 90.7 percent of his free throws, the highest percentage in the Summit League and 30th in all of Division I.
About Montana State
• The Bobcats are currently 6-5 on the season.
• Montana State is averaging 76.5 points per contest in 2017-18, fourth in the Big Sky.
• MSU gives up 75.5 points a night, good for seventh in the Big Sky.
• The Bobcats are knocking down 43.9 percent of their shots this season.
• Montana State has struggled at holding teams to tough shots, as foes are shooting 45.7 percent against them this year.
• MSU is averaging 12.7 assists per game.
• The Bobcats are making 8.1 3s a game in 2017-18, sixth in the Big Sky.
• Tyler Hall is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 19.3 points per game, fourth in the Big Sky.
• Hall has been deadly from outside, going 38-for-88 from beyond the arc (43.2 percent), third highest in the Big Sky.
• Konnor Frey leads the team in rebounding with a 5.4 average.
The Long Ranger
• DU has at least one 3-pointer in 357 straight games, dating back to Feb. 2, 2006.
• Rosga made history against Northern Colorado on Dec. 13 at the Bank of Colorado Arena.
• Rosga became the 35th player in program history to score at least 1,000 points in his career.
Fans interested in making a donation to the men's basketball program can do so by CLICKING HERE. Your contribution will make a direct impact on the success of YOUR Pioneers. Thank you in advance for your unwavering support of our student-athletes and their quest for excellence.
Student-Athlete Alumni Giving Challenge:
In 2017-18, the University of Denver is holding an alumni giving challenge in an effort to increase student-athlete alumni participation in the Denver Athletics Annual Fund. The sport program with the highest percentage of alumni participation will receive an additional $10,000 of support through the generosity of an anonymous donor. Former student-athletes can make a gift online, by calling 303-871-2388 during normal business hours or by sending a check to:
Athletics Development Office
Attn: Kaley Rickert
2201 E. Asbury Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
JOIN THE PIONEER NATION
Like Denver Pioneers, Denver Men's Basketball on Facebook
Follow @DU_Pioneers, @DU_MHoops on Twitter