- Received NCHC Academic All-Conference recognition for having a cumulative GPA above 3.0.
- Helped DU win the inaugural NCHC Championship and appear in the NCAA Tournament.
- Recorded six points in six games of the postseason on two goals and four assists.
- Played in 42 games for the Pioneers.
- Recorded 24 points on nine goals and 15 assists.
- Second on the Pioneers in plus/minus rating with +11 and blocked shots with 56.
- Led the Pioneers in faceoff wins with 355.
- Committed 14 penalties for 28 PIM.
- Tied for 27th in overall points for the NCHC, finishing for 16th in goals (9) and 24th in assists (15).
- Appeared in 39 games for the Pioneers.
- Tallied 24 points, scoring 12 goals and 12 assists.
- Led the Pioneers with a +14 plus/minus rating.
- Held the third highest shooting percentage on the team with a .182 shot percentage.
- One of five sophomores to play in all 39 games.
- Committed nine penalties for 29 PIM.
- Tied for 53rd in overall points for the WCHA, finishing for 36th in goals (12) and 70th in assists (12).
- Played 38 games.
- Recorded eight points on four goals and four assists and was +7 in plus/minus rating.
- Recorded first-career goal, which proved to be the game-winning goal, in 10-2 win vs. Minnesota State (10/22).
- Recorded the game-winning goal in 3-2 overtime win at Nebraska Omaha (3/3).
- Contributed 68 hits and 13 blocked shots.
- Committed seven penalties for 14 PIMs.
- Played for the Sioux Falls Stampede of the United States Hockey League in 2010-11.
- Tallied 35 points on 19 goals and 16 assists in 57 games.
- Added a team-leading +20 plus/minus rating, four power-play goals, three game-winning goals and one shorthanded goal.
- Committed 10 penalties for 20 PIMs.
- Netted 11 points, a team-leading nine assists and +6 plus/minus rating in 10 playoff games.
- Played three games for the Tri-City Storm of the USHL in 2009-10.
- Named all-state and all-conference during two years of high school hockey in Aspen.
- Played one year of youth hockey in Switzerland.
- Born October 22, 1991.
- Son of Andrew and Jeanne.
- Has four brothers, Ryan, Tyler, Jack, and Willy.
- Graduated from Aspen High School in 2010.
- Chose Denver because he grew up watching Pioneer hockey games and because his parents attended DU.
- Career goals are to earn a four-year degree, pursue professional hockey and be competitive in the business world.
- Enjoys skiing, golf, biking, fishing, camping and traveling.
- Volunteered at the Aspen Youth Center.
- Favorite athlete is Joe Sakic.
- Also played midfield for Aspen High School and five years of club soccer.
- Management major.