- Helped DU win the inaugural NCHC Championship and appear in the NCAA Tournament.
- Scored eight points in six games of the postseason on three goals and five assists, including an assist in the NCAA Tournament.
- Played in all 42 games for the Pioneers.
- Finished tied for second on the team with 25 points on 11 goals and 14 assists.
- Led the team in shots on goal with 129.
- Third on the team in +/- rating at +9.
- Committed 17 penalties for 34 PIM.
- Appeared in 39 games for the Pioneers.
- Tallied 26 points on eight goals and 18 assists.
- Had six multi-point games, including tying a career high three points against Alaska Anchorage in two straight games (three assists in each).
- Assisted the University of Denver Men's Hockey program in the acceptance of the Ally Award for promoting the respect for LGBT athletes.
- Volunteered with the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Played 36 games.
- Recorded 21 points on 10 goals and 11 assists and was +8 in plus/minus rating.
- Scored his first career goal in 4-2 loss vs. Miami (11/26).
- Tallied a career-high three points (1g, 2a) in 7-1 win over Air Force (12/31).
- Recorded a career-high two goals in 6-3 win over Bemidji State (1/13) and 6-3 win at Alaska Anchorage (1/28).
- Added two assists in 5-2 win over Alabama-Huntsville (1/7).
- Recorded a power-play goal in 3-2 loss to Alabama-Huntsville (1/6).
- Tallied a goal and an assist in 3-2 overtime win over Michigan Tech (3/15) in the WCHA Final Five quarterfinals.
- Recorded 12 points (7g, 5a) during a seven-game point streak from Dec. 31-Jan. 28.
- Was named WCHA Co-Rookie of the Week on Jan. 17.
- Contributed 71 hits and nine blocked shots.
- Missed one game against Colorado College (2/3) with a team suspension.
- Committed nine penalties for 18 PIMs.
- Played for the Youngstown Phantoms of the United States Hockey League in 2010-11.
- Finished second on the team with 42 points on a team-leading 23 goals and 19 assists in 54 games.
- Led team with eight power-play goals and had two game-winning goals.
- Added 30 PIMs and a +5 plus/minus rating.
- Had a pair of four-game goal streaks.
- Appeared in 17 games for Youngstown in 2009-10.
- Netted four points on two goals and two assists and added 14 PIMs.
- Teammate of former Pioneer defenseman Scott Mayfield in 2010-11.
- Born March 1, 1992.
- Son of Troy and Aafke Loney.
- Has two brothers, Reed and Clint, and one sister, Aafke.
- Father Troy played 12 years in the NHL and helped Pittsburgh capture back-to-back Stanley Cup championships in 1991 and 1992.
- Graduated from Pine-Richland High School (Gibsonia, Pa.) in 2010.
- Chose Denver for its prestigious hockey program, school, location and city.
- Career goals are to have a long hockey career and successful job.
- Wants to live somewhere with good weather and close to family.
- Enjoys lacrosse, swimming and hanging out with friends.
- Participated in mission trip to Mississippi for Hurricane Katrina relief and mission trip to Costa Rica.
- Served as counselor at HMI.
- Favorite athletes are Jarome Iginla and LeBron James.
- Played five years at attack for high school lacrosse team.
- Psychology major.