University of Denver Sports Medicine
Home | Overview | Meet the Staff | Medical Consultants | Certified Athletic Training Interns Needed | Visiting Team Guide
Freshman/Transfer Health History Physical Packet | Returning Student-Athlete Health History Packet
To provide the varsity scholar-athlete at the University of Denver with the highest quality of medical care and the safest environment in which to compete.
To fulfill this mission the Sports Medicine Team will:
- Enhance the overall scholar-athlete experience through professional personal interaction.
- Utilize state of the art preventative and rehabilitative techniques to minimize injury and enhance the recovery time.
- Implement procedures and programs for the supervision, and consistent management of athletic injuries.
- Educate the scholar-athlete regarding athletic injuries and subsequent therapy and rehabilitation process.
- Counsel scholar-athletes on current issues and make appropriate referrals to outside professionals.
>Meet the Sports Medicine Staff
Front row: Julie Campbell, Josie White, Mary Dudevoir, Ryan Larkin
Back row: Jessica Reinhart, Aaron Leu, Pat Hoxsey, Michael Eckert, Crystal Rush