Jan. 16, 2018
• Denver is 11-8 this season and 2-2 in the Summit League.
• The Pioneers are averaging 69.2 points per game this season.
• DU is holding its opponents to 64.6 points per contest this year.
• The Crimson and Gold are shooting 38.8 percent (465-for-1197) from the field.
• Denver is currently holding its opponents to 39.3 percent (436-for-1109) from field-goal range.
• The Pioneers shot 61.5 percent (8-for-13) from 3-point range during the second quarter against NDSU.
• Lauren Loven led the Pioneers in a win over North Dakota State, 98-79 on Saturday. The sophomore recorded 19 points, shooting 70.0 percent (7-for-10) from the field.
• Against the Bison, three other Pioneers scored in double figures.
• Claire Gritt added 17 points against NDSU.
• The Crimson and Gold rank 16th in the NCAA for 3-point field goals made with 161.
• Jordyn Alt is averaging 13 points and 7.3 boards in the previous four contests.
• DU ranks 22nd in the NCAA in total rebounds with 765.
• Alt averages 7.6 boards per contest, ranking third in the Summit League.
• As a team, DU is grabbing an average of 40.3 rebounds.
• On the season, the Crimson and Gold are forcing an average of 16.6 turnovers.
• Denver is averaging 14.3 assists per game.
• Carie Weinman ranks fourth in the Summit with a 3-point percentage of 45.2.
• DU is averaging 7.6 steals per game.
• Alt currently ranks 103rd in the NCAA for total rebounds with 144.
• Gritt is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 9.8 points per game. The Arlington Heights, Ill. native sits 18th in the Summit League.
• Against South Dakota State, Gritt scored 11 points.
• Besides Gritt, two other Pioneers scored in double figures vs SDSU, Briana Johnson (13) and Alt (10).
• Johnson is shooting 42.9 percent (24-for-56) from the behind the arc.
• Madison Nelson ranks seventh in the Summit League with an average of 6.1 rebounds per game.
• From the free-throw line, Denver is shooting 69.7 percent (223-for-320).
• The Mavericks are 8-8 this year and 0-4 in the Summit.
• UNO is averaging 65.1 points per game this season.
• Omaha has allowed an average of 70.2 points per game.
• The Mavericks are shooting 30.6 percent (105-for-343) from deep.
• UNO is shooting 42.7 percent (375-for-879) from the field.
• Omaha’s opponents are shooting 42.1 percent (420-for-998) from field-goal range.
• As a team, the Mavericks have snagged 34.6 rebounds per performance.
• Jess Walter is the squad’s leading scorer with 12.4 points per game.
• UNO’s leading rebounder is Courtney Vaccher, who has collected 6.1 rebounds per contest.
• Againt Western Illinois, Omaha scored 31 points in the second half.
• The Mavericks average 5.5 3s per outing.
• UNO is shooting 70.2 percent (186-for-265) from the charity stripe.
• As a unit, Omaha is handing out 13.5 assists per game.
• Brecht is shooting 38.6 percent (43-for-113) from 3-point range.
• The Mavericks rank 87th in the NCAA with a field-goal percentage of 42.7.