Denver Set to Face North Dakota State in Final Road Contest
Tip is set for 1 p.m. MT
Feb. 9, 2018
• Denver is 13-12 this season and 4-6 in the Summit League.
• The Pioneers are averaging 70.3 points per game this season.
• DU is holding its opponents to 70.0 points per contest this year.
• The Crimson and Gold are shooting 39.5 percent (632-for-1602) from the field.
• Jordyn Alt scooped up a team-high six rebounds vs South Dakota State.
• The Crimson and Gold rank 18th in the NCAA for 3-point field goals made with 212.
• DU ranks 30th in the NCAA in total rebounds with 994.
• Alt averages 7.6 boards per contest, second in the Summit League.
• Denver is currently holding its opponents to 42.0 percent (619-for-1475) from field-goal range.
• The Pioneers shot 44.4 percent (8-for-18) from field-goal range during the fourth quarter against South Dakota State.
• In a 95-59 loss to SDSU on Thursday, Carie Weinman scored a team-high 16 points.
• Weinman’s fellow freshman, Claire Gritt added 11 points against the Jackrabbits.
• As a team, DU is grabbing an average of 39.8 rebounds.
• On the season, the Crimson and Gold are forcing an average of 16.0 turnovers.
• Denver is averaging 14.6 assists per game.
• Weinman ranks first in the Summit with a 3-point percentage of 46.4.
• DU is averaging 7.6 steals per game.
• Alt currently ranks 112th in the NCAA for total rebounds with 191.
• Gritt is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 10.6 points per game. The Arlington Heights, Ill. native sits 13th in the Summit League.
• Against Western Illinois on Jan. 24, Lauren Loven went for a career-high 28 points
• WIU and Denver combined for an NCAA record 36 3s made.
• Gritt is shooting 35.6 percent (31-for-87) from behind the arc.
• Madison Nelson ranks seventh in the Summit League with an average of 5.8 rebounds per game.
• From the free-throw line, Denver is shooting 68.2 percent (281-for-412).
About North Dakota State
• The Bison are 8-16 this year and 1-9 in the Summit.
• NDSU is averaging 68.0 points per game this season.
• North Dakota State has allowed an average of 72.5 points per game.
• The Bisons are shooting 37.4 percent (176-for-471) from deep. Good for 22nd in the NCAA.
• NDSU is shooting 42.6 percent (614-for-1441) from the field.
• North Dakota’s opponents are shooting 40.9 percent (625-for-1528) from field-goal range.
• As a team, the Bison have snagged 36.2 rebounds per performance.
• Reilly Jacobson is the squad’s leading scorer with 10.5 points per game.
• NDSU’s leading rebounder is Jacobson, who has collected 6.0 rebounds per contest.
• Againt ORU, North Dakota State scored 33 points in the first half.
• The Bison average 7.3 3s per outing.
• NDSU is shooting 70.5 percent (227-for-322) from the charity stripe.
• As a unit, North Dakota State is handing out 16.5 assists per game.
• Sarah Jacobson is shooting 44.2 percent (46-for-104) from 3-point range.
W. Basketball / 2/19/2018 Loven Named Denver’s First Summit League Player of the Week
W. Basketball / 2/17/2018 DU Secures First Winning Season Since 2012; Beats Omaha 81-60
W. Basketball / 2/16/2018 DU Welcomes Omaha on Saturday
W. Basketball / 2/15/2018 Loven Scores 22, Denver Rolls Past Oral Roberts, 70-54
W. Basketball / 2/14/2018 Denver to Host Oral Roberts on Thursday
W. Basketball / 2/10/2018 DU Completes Road Trip with Win over North Dakota State, 78-73
W. Basketball / 2/9/2018 Denver Set to Face North Dakota State in Final Road Contest
W. Basketball / 02/08/2018 Pioneers Fall in Road Contest to South Dakota State, 95-59
W. Basketball / 02/06/2018 Denver takes to Brookings for battle with South Dakota State
W. Basketball / 02/04/2018 Denver Snaps Losing Streak, Defeats Fort Wayne, 86-65
W. Basketball / 02/02/2018 Pioneers to Square off with Mastodons on Sunday
W. Basketball / 01/27/2018 South Dakota Dominates Denver, 82-60
W. Basketball / 01/26/2018 Denver to Host South Dakota on Saturday
W. Basketball / 01/24/2018 Loven Scores a Career-High 28 Points, Pioneers Fall to WIU, 118-93
W. Basketball / 01/23/2018 Denver Set to Face Western Illinois