Denver to Host Oral Roberts on Thursday
Tip is set for 7 p.m. MT
Feb. 14, 2018
• Denver is 14-12 this season and 5-6 in the Summit League.
• The Pioneers are averaging 70.6 points per game this season.
• DU is holding its opponents to 70.2 points per contest this year.
• The Crimson and Gold are shooting 39.6 percent (660-for-1665) from the field.
• Denver is currently holding its opponents to 42.2 percent (644-for-1525) from field-goal range.
• In a 78-73 win over North Dakota State on Saturday, Samantha Romanowski scored 15 points.
• Denver shot 44.4 percent (28-for-63) from the field vs. NDSU.
• Two other Pioneers scored in double figures Briana Johnson (13) and Claire Gritt (12).
• Jordyn Alt scooped up a team-high 11 rebounds vs. North Dakota State.
• The Crimson and Gold rank 22nd in the NCAA for 3-point field goals made with 219.
• DU ranks 36th in the NCAA in total rebounds with 1,032.
• Alt averages 7.8 boards per contest, second in the Summit League.
• The Pioneers shot 50.0 percent (13-for-26) from field-goal range during the second half against North Dakota State.
• As a team, DU is grabbing an average of 39.7 rebounds.
• On the season, the Crimson and Gold are forcing an average of 16.1 turnovers.
• Denver is averaging 14.6 assists per game.
• Carie Weinman ranks second in the Summit with a 3-point percentage of 45.3.
• DU is averaging 7.5 steals per game.
• Alt currently ranks 112th in the NCAA for total rebounds with 202.
• Gritt is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 10.7 points per game. The Arlington Heights, Ill. native sits 14th in the Summit League.
• Against Western Illinois on Jan. 24, Lauren Loven went for a career-high 28 points
• WIU and Denver combined for an NCAA record 36 3s made.
• Gritt is shooting 37.1 percent (33-for-89) from behind the arc.
• Madison Nelson ranks 10th in the Summit League with an average of 5.7 rebounds per game.
• From the free-throw line, Denver is shooting 68.2 percent (296-for-434).
About Oral Roberts
• The Golden Eagles are 15-10 this year and 6-5 in the Summit.
• ORU is averaging 69.6 points per game this season.
• Oral Roberts has allowed an average of 60.8 points per game.
• The Golden Eagles are shooting 36.0 percent (146-for-405) from deep.
• ORU is shooting 45.4 percent (667-for-1468) from the field. Good enough for 25th in the NCAA.
• Oral Roberts’ opponents are shooting 39.1 percent (561-for-1435) from field-goal range.
• As a team, the Golden Eagles have snagged 37.8 rebounds per performance.
• Faith Ihim is the squad’s leading scorer with 14.9 points per game.
• ORU’s leading rebounder is Ihim, who has collected 8.0 rebounds per contest.
• Againt SDSU, Oral Roberts scored 40 points in the second half.
• The Golden Eagles average 5.8 3s per outing.
• ORU is shooting 67.5 percent (260-for-385) from the charity stripe.
• As a unit, Oral Roberts is handing out 13.4 assists per game.
• Maya Mayberry is shooting 42.5 percent (34-for-80) from 3-point range.
W. Basketball / 3/4/2018 Denver Falls to Oral Roberts in Summit League Quarterfinal, 76-71
W. Basketball / 3/2/2018 No. 4 Pioneers to Face No. 5 Golden Eagles in Summit League Quarterfinals
W. Basketball / 2/28/2018 Alt and Gritt Earn All-Summit League Honors
W. Basketball / 2/24/2018 Denver Falls in Final Regular Season Contest to Western Illinois, 77-61
W. Basketball / 2/23/2018 Pioneers to Host Leathernecks on Senior Day
W. Basketball / 2/19/2018 Loven Named Denver's First Summit League Player of the Week
W. Basketball / 2/17/2018 DU Secures First Winning Season Since 2012; Beats Omaha 81-60
W. Basketball / 02/16/2018 DU Welcomes Omaha on Saturday
W. Basketball / 02/15/2018 Loven Scores 22, Denver Rolls Past Oral Roberts, 70-54
W. Basketball / 02/14/2018 Denver to Host Oral Roberts on Thursday
W. Basketball / 02/10/2018 DU Completes Road Trip with Win over North Dakota State, 78-73
W. Basketball / 02/09/2018 Denver Set to Face North Dakota State in Final Road Contest
W. Basketball / 02/08/2018 Pioneers Fall in Road Contest to South Dakota State, 95-59
W. Basketball / 02/06/2018 Denver takes to Brookings for battle with South Dakota State
W. Basketball / 02/04/2018 Denver Snaps Losing Streak, Defeats Fort Wayne, 86-65