DU Welcomes Omaha on Saturday
The game is set for 1 p.m. MT
Feb. 16, 2018
• Denver is 15-12 this season and 6-6 in the Summit League.
• The Pioneers are averaging 70.6 points per game this season.
• DU is holding its opponents to 69.6 points per contest this year.
• The Crimson and Gold are shooting 39.6 percent (683-for-1724) from the field.
• In a 70-54 win over Oral Roberts on Thursday, Lauren Loven scored a game-high 22 points.
• Denver shot 40.0 percent (8-for-20) from deep vs. ORU.
• Also scoring in double figures was Briana Johnson (10).
• Jordyn Alt and Madison Nelson scooped up nine rebounds each vs. the Mavericks.
• The Crimson and Gold rank 21st in the NCAA for 3-point field goals made with 227.
• DU ranks 27th in the NCAA in total rebounds with 1,078.
• Alt averages 7.8 boards per contest, second in the Summit League.
• Denver is currently holding its opponents to 41.7 percent (662-for-1588) from field-goal range.
• The Pioneers shot 46.7 percent (7-for-15) from field-goal range during the second quarter against Omaha.
• As a team, DU is grabbing an average of 39.9 rebounds.
• On the season, the Crimson and Gold are forcing an average of 16.1 turnovers.
• Denver is averaging 14.4 assists per game.
• Carie Weinman ranks second in the Summit with a 3-point percentage of 45.3.
• DU is averaging 7.5 steals per game.
• Alt currently ranks 99th in the NCAA for total rebounds with 211.
• Claire Gritt is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 10.3 points per game. The Arlington Heights, Ill. native sits 17th in the Summit League.
• Against Western Illinois on Jan. 24, DU and WIU combined for an NCAA record 36 3s made.
• Vs. NDSU on Feb. 10, Samantha Romanowski led Denver with 15 points
• Gritt is shooting 36.7 percent (33-for-90) from behind the arc.
• Nelson ranks ninth in the Summit League with an average of 5.8 rebounds per game.
• From the free-throw line, Denver is shooting 68.3 percent (312-for-457).
• The Mavericks are 11-13 this year and 2-9 in the Summit.
• UNO is averaging 64.7 points per game this season.
• Omaha has allowed an average of 72.2 points per game.
• The Mavericks are shooting 29.7 percent (158-for-532) from deep.
• UNO is shooting 41.3 percent (563-for-1367) from the field.
• Omaha’s opponents are shooting 43.1 percent (650-for-1509) from field-goal range.
• As a team, the Mavericks have snagged 34.9 rebounds per performance.
• Amber Vidal is the squad’s leading scorer with 13.1 points per game.
• UNO’s leading rebounder is Courtney Vaccher, who has collected 6.6 rebounds per contest.
• Againt USD, Omaha scored 27 points in the second half.
• The Mavericks average 6.6 3s per outing.
• UNO is shooting 70.1 percent (267-for-381) from the charity stripe.
• As a unit, Omaha is handing out 13.0 assists per game.
• Ellie Brecht is shooting 38.6 percent (49-for-127) from 3-point range.
• UNO is 26th in the NCAA for fewest fouls with 361.
W. Basketball / 3/4/2018 Denver Falls to Oral Roberts in Summit League Quarterfinal, 76-71
W. Basketball / 3/2/2018 No. 4 Pioneers to Face No. 5 Golden Eagles in Summit League Quarterfinals
W. Basketball / 2/28/2018 Alt and Gritt Earn All-Summit League Honors
W. Basketball / 2/24/2018 Denver Falls in Final Regular Season Contest to Western Illinois, 77-61
W. Basketball / 2/23/2018 Pioneers to Host Leathernecks on Senior Day
W. Basketball / 2/19/2018 Loven Named Denver's First Summit League Player of the Week
W. Basketball / 2/17/2018 DU Secures First Winning Season Since 2012; Beats Omaha 81-60
W. Basketball / 02/16/2018 DU Welcomes Omaha on Saturday
W. Basketball / 02/15/2018 Loven Scores 22, Denver Rolls Past Oral Roberts, 70-54
W. Basketball / 02/14/2018 Denver to Host Oral Roberts on Thursday
W. Basketball / 02/10/2018 DU Completes Road Trip with Win over North Dakota State, 78-73
W. Basketball / 02/09/2018 Denver Set to Face North Dakota State in Final Road Contest
W. Basketball / 02/08/2018 Pioneers Fall in Road Contest to South Dakota State, 95-59
W. Basketball / 02/06/2018 Denver takes to Brookings for battle with South Dakota State
W. Basketball / 02/04/2018 Denver Snaps Losing Streak, Defeats Fort Wayne, 86-65