Denver vs. UMBC to Air On ESPN 3 Thursday
Tipoff is scheduled for 5 p.m. MT
Dec. 5, 2017
• Denver is 5-4 this season.
• The Pioneers are averaging 68.8 points per game this season.
• DU is holding its opponents to 61.8 points per contest this year.
• The Crimson and Gold are shooting 37.5 percent (222-for-592) from the field.
• Denver is currently holding its opponents to 38.7 percent (196-for-507) from field-goal range.
• The Pioneers shot 66.7 percent (4-for-6) from three-point range during the fourth quarter against Northern Arizona.
• Carie Weinman scored a career-high 34 points in a 80-73 comeback vs Northern Arizona on Sunday.
• As a team, DU is grabbing an average of 42.1 rebounds.
• On the season, the Crimson and Gold are forcing an average of 17.6 turnovers.
• Denver is averaging 13.4 assists per game as a team.
• In the second half, the Pioneers are averaging 38.4 points per meeting.
• DU is averaging 7.5 steals per game.
• Jordyn Alt currently ranks 60th in the NCAA for total rebounds with 74.
• Madison Nelson is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 10.9 points per game. The Dover, Minn. native sits 11th in the Summit League.
• Nelson is shooting 37.5 percent (36-for-96) from the field.
• The Crimson and Gold rank 12th in the NCAA for 3-point field goals made with 76.
• DU ranks 20th in the NCAA in total rebounds with 379.
• Jasmine Jeffcoat recorded her first career double-double with 17 points and 13 rebounds against the Lumberjacks.
• Nelson ranks fourth in the Summit League with an average of 7.3 rebounds per game.
• From the free-throw line, Denver is shooting 66.9 percent (99-for-148).
• The Retrievers are 1-8 this year.
• UMBC is averaging 54.2 points per game this season.
• Baltimore County has allowed an average of 64.8 points per game.
• The Retrievers are shooting 27.0 percent (48-for-178) from deep.
• UMBC is shooting 33.7 percent (174-for-517) from the field.
• Baltimore County’s opponents are shooting 39.4 percent (211-for-535) from field-goal range.
• As a team, the Retrievers have snagged 34.6 rebounds per performance.
• Castaldo is the squad’s leading scorer with 13.9 points per game.
• UMBC’s leading rebounder is Janee’a Summers, who has collected 6.8 rebounds per contest.
• Againt Columbia, Baltimore County scored 23 points in the second half.
• The Retrievers average 5.3 3s per outing.
• UMBC is shooting 73.0 percent (92-for-126) from the charity stripe.
• As a unit, Baltimore County is handing out 12.5 assists per game.
• Summers is shooting 34.8 percent (8-for-23) from 3-point range.
• The Retrievers rank 116th in the NCAA in total rebounds with 311.
• UMBC in 73rd in the NCAA with a free-throw percentage of 73.0 percent.
W. Basketball / 12/9/2017 Romanowski scores 12 points, American Pulls Away Late, 66-53
W. Basketball / 12/8/2017 Pioneers and Eagles Set to Battle in D.C.
W. Basketball / 12/7/2017 Johnson Goes for 13, Denver Defeats UMBC, 70-48
W. Basketball / 12/5/2017 Denver vs. UMBC to Air On ESPN 3 Thursday
W. Basketball / 12/3/2017 Weinman Leads Pioneers in Comeback, 80-73
W. Basketball / 12/1/2017 Pioneers Set to Face Lumberjacks on Sunday
W. Basketball / 11/30/2017 Pioneer Comeback Attempt Falls Short, 61-56
W. Basketball / 11/29/2017 Denver to Host Colorado State
W. Basketball / 11/28/2017 Pioneers Roll Past Titans, 83-58
W. Basketball / 11/26/2017 Women's Basketball Set to Face Cal State Fullerton
W. Basketball / 11/25/2017 Offense Struggles as Pioneers Fall to RedHawks, 69-52
W. Basketball / 11/24/2017 Denver Powers Past Eastern Michigan, 60-54
W. Basketball / 11/23/2017 Pioneers in California for the LMU Thanksgiving Classic
W. Basketball / 11/22/2017 Pioneers Rout Eagles, 99-55
W. Basketball / 11/21/2017 Denver to Face Chadron State on Wednesday