Denver vs. UMBC to Air On ESPN 3 Thursday
Tipoff is scheduled for 5 p.m. MT
Dec. 5, 2017
• Denver is 5-4 this season.
• The Pioneers are averaging 68.8 points per game this season.
• DU is holding its opponents to 61.8 points per contest this year.
• The Crimson and Gold are shooting 37.5 percent (222-for-592) from the field.
• Denver is currently holding its opponents to 38.7 percent (196-for-507) from field-goal range.
• The Pioneers shot 66.7 percent (4-for-6) from three-point range during the fourth quarter against Northern Arizona.
• Carie Weinman scored a career-high 34 points in a 80-73 comeback vs Northern Arizona on Sunday.
• As a team, DU is grabbing an average of 42.1 rebounds.
• On the season, the Crimson and Gold are forcing an average of 17.6 turnovers.
• Denver is averaging 13.4 assists per game as a team.
• In the second half, the Pioneers are averaging 38.4 points per meeting.
• DU is averaging 7.5 steals per game.
• Jordyn Alt currently ranks 60th in the NCAA for total rebounds with 74.
• Madison Nelson is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 10.9 points per game. The Dover, Minn. native sits 11th in the Summit League.
• Nelson is shooting 37.5 percent (36-for-96) from the field.
• The Crimson and Gold rank 12th in the NCAA for 3-point field goals made with 76.
• DU ranks 20th in the NCAA in total rebounds with 379.
• Jasmine Jeffcoat recorded her first career double-double with 17 points and 13 rebounds against the Lumberjacks.
• Nelson ranks fourth in the Summit League with an average of 7.3 rebounds per game.
• From the free-throw line, Denver is shooting 66.9 percent (99-for-148).
• The Retrievers are 1-8 this year.
• UMBC is averaging 54.2 points per game this season.
• Baltimore County has allowed an average of 64.8 points per game.
• The Retrievers are shooting 27.0 percent (48-for-178) from deep.
• UMBC is shooting 33.7 percent (174-for-517) from the field.
• Baltimore County’s opponents are shooting 39.4 percent (211-for-535) from field-goal range.
• As a team, the Retrievers have snagged 34.6 rebounds per performance.
• Castaldo is the squad’s leading scorer with 13.9 points per game.
• UMBC’s leading rebounder is Janee’a Summers, who has collected 6.8 rebounds per contest.
• Againt Columbia, Baltimore County scored 23 points in the second half.
• The Retrievers average 5.3 3s per outing.
• UMBC is shooting 73.0 percent (92-for-126) from the charity stripe.
• As a unit, Baltimore County is handing out 12.5 assists per game.
• Summers is shooting 34.8 percent (8-for-23) from 3-point range.
• The Retrievers rank 116th in the NCAA in total rebounds with 311.
• UMBC in 73rd in the NCAA with a free-throw percentage of 73.0 percent.
W. Basketball / 2/19/2018 Loven Named Denver's First Summit League Player of the Week
W. Basketball / 2/17/2018 DU Secures First Winning Season Since 2012; Beats Omaha 81-60
W. Basketball / 2/16/2018 DU Welcomes Omaha on Saturday
W. Basketball / 2/15/2018 Loven Scores 22, Denver Rolls Past Oral Roberts, 70-54
W. Basketball / 2/14/2018 Denver to Host Oral Roberts on Thursday
W. Basketball / 2/10/2018 DU Completes Road Trip with Win over North Dakota State, 78-73
W. Basketball / 2/9/2018 Denver Set to Face North Dakota State in Final Road Contest
W. Basketball / 02/08/2018 Pioneers Fall in Road Contest to South Dakota State, 95-59
W. Basketball / 02/06/2018 Denver takes to Brookings for battle with South Dakota State
W. Basketball / 02/04/2018 Denver Snaps Losing Streak, Defeats Fort Wayne, 86-65
W. Basketball / 02/02/2018 Pioneers to Square off with Mastodons on Sunday
W. Basketball / 01/27/2018 South Dakota Dominates Denver, 82-60
W. Basketball / 01/26/2018 Denver to Host South Dakota on Saturday
W. Basketball / 01/24/2018 Loven Scores a Career-High 28 Points, Pioneers Fall to WIU, 118-93
W. Basketball / 01/23/2018 Denver Set to Face Western Illinois