Women's Basketball Takes On Utah State this Weekend
Pioneers and Aggies set to face on Saturday
Dec. 14, 2017
• Denver is 6-5 this season.
• The Pioneers are averaging 67.5 points per game this season.
• DU is holding its opponents to 60.9 points per contest this year.
• The Crimson and Gold are shooting 37.9 percent (269-for-710) from the field.
• Denver is currently holding its opponents to 38.5 percent (238-for-618) from field-goal range.
• The Pioneers shot 36.4 percent (4-for-11) from three-point range during the first half against American.
• As a team, DU is grabbing an average of 41.3 rebounds.
• On the season, the Crimson and Gold are forcing an average of 17.3 turnovers.
• Denver is averaging 13.8 assists per game as a team.
• In the second half, the Pioneers are averaging 35.9 points per meeting.
• DU is averaging 7.8 steals per game.
• Alt currently ranks 100th in the NCAA for total rebounds with 81.
• Nelson is the team’s leading scorer, averaging 9.8 points per game. The Dover, Minn. native sits 18th in the Summit League.
• Nelson is shooting 36.7 percent (40-for-109) from the field.
• The Crimson and Gold rank 17th in the NCAA for 3-point field goals made with 91.
• DU ranks 22nd in the NCAA in total rebounds with 454.
• Nelson ranks fourth in the Summit League with an average of 7.1 rebounds per game.
• From the free-throw line, Denver is shooting 66.5 percent (113-for-170).
About Utah State
• The Aggies are 2-7 this year.
• USU is averaging 62.4 points per game this season.
• Utah State has allowed an average of 71.8 points per game.
• The Aggies are shooting 26.6 percent (45-for-169) from deep.
• USU is shooting 39.9 percent (208-for-521) from the field.
• Utah State’s opponents are shooting 42.9 percent (242-for-564) from field-goal range.
• As a team, the Aggies have snagged 34.2 rebounds per performance.
• O. West is the squad’s leading scorer with 15.8 points per game.
• USU’s leading rebounder is Shannon Dufficy, who has collected 8.9 rebounds per contest.
• Againt Utah Valley, Utah State scored 27 points in the second half.
• The Aggies average 5.0 3s per outing.
• USU is shooting 66.0 percent (101-for-153) from the charity stripe.
• As a unit, Utah State is handing out 11.5 assists per game.
• Hailey Bassett is shooting 38.5 percent (5-for-13) from 3-point range.
• The Aggies rank 277th in the NCAA in total rebounds with 308.
• USU is 242nd in the NCAA with a free-throw percentage of 66.0 percent.
W. Basketball / 1/20/2018 Oral Roberts Snaps Denver Winning Streak, 90-60
W. Basketball / 1/19/2018 Women's Basketball Takes On Oral Roberts on Saturday
W. Basketball / 1/18/2018 Denver Defeats Omaha, 85-74 behind Nelson's 18 Points
W. Basketball / 1/16/2018 Denver Takes to Omaha for Bout with Mavericks
W. Basketball / 1/13/2018 Loven Scores 18 points, Denver Overpowers North Dakota State, 98-79
W. Basketball / 1/12/2018 Pioneers to Battle Bison on Saturday
W. Basketball / 1/11/2018 Jackrabbits Slip Past Denver, 69-58
W. Basketball / 01/10/2018 Denver to Host South Dakota State on Thursday
W. Basketball / 01/06/2018 Gritt Propels Denver to Win in Fort Wayne, 73-55
W. Basketball / 01/05/2018 Women's Basketball to Face Mastodons on Saturday
W. Basketball / 01/02/2018 Big Second Half Lifts Denver to Victory, 72-53
W. Basketball / 01/01/2018 Pioneers Complete Non-league Play With Utah Valley
W. Basketball / 12/30/2017 South Dakota Blows Past Denver in Summit League Opener, 79-51
W. Basketball / 12/29/2017 Women's Basketball to Open Summit League Play at South Dakota on Saturday
W. Basketball / 12/20/2017 Romanowski Scores 23 Points, Denver Beats UMKC, 77-68