Bocklet, Derry and Fischer selected as DU team captains for 2018 Season
Pioneers earn postseason academic awards for 2016-17 season
13 Pioneers find the back of the next in commanding win
- Goals: 2, once, at Butler (4/5/17)
- Points: 2, once, at Butler (4/5/17)
- Shots: 3, once, at Butler (4/5/17)
- Ground Balls: 1, four times, last vs. Saint Mary’s (4/16/16)
- Draw Controls: 1, once, vs. Saint Mary’s (4/16/16)
- Appeared in seven games
- Finished with two goals and two points on four shots, both in a 20-3 win over Butler on Apr. 5
- Appeared in nine games for Denver.
- Tallied a goal in DU's 15-5 win over St. Mary's (4/16/16).
- Also picked up three ground balls and won a draw control on the season.
- Appeared in six games for Denver.
- Scored first career goal at Saint Mary's (Apr. 19).
- Had one groundball at Saint Mary's (Apr. 19).
- Voted "Most Athletic" woman in 2014.
- Named Co-Vice President of Senior Class in 2013 and 2014.
- National Honor Society member in 2013 and 2014.
- World Language National Honor Society member (French) from 2012-14.
- Honor Roll all four years of high school.
- Helped lead 2013 team to the N.Y. State Class B Semi-finals, furthest in program history.
- Captained team, named to the Journal News Westchester/Putnam County All-Stars Second Team and named All-League and All-Section in 2014.
- Named Academic All-American in 2013 and 2014.
- Earned NYPHSAA Scholar-Athlete Award from 2011-14.
- Named All-League and Most Versatile Player in 2013 and hardest worker in 2012.
- Only freshman to make varsity lacrosse in 2011.
- In varsity soccer, was voted "Best Teammate" in 2014 and received the 2013 Coach's Award.
- Born September 25, 1995 in Cross River, N.Y.
- Daughter of Joe and Charlene.
- Has one brother, Sam, and one sister, Emily.
- Chose Denver for the opportunity of an excellent education, the highly competitive athletics, beautiful campus, diverse community and the chance to experience a new lifestyle.
- Ultimate goal is to pursue a career that involves working with and around other people.
- Also enjoys listening to music, hanging out with friends and family, hiking and traveling.
- Volunteer coach for her community's youth lacrosse program, travel teams and lacrosse clinics.
- Psycology major with minors in marketing and communications.