Pioneers earn postseason academic awards for 2016-17 season
Senior Ellie Knott sets new DU single-season draw controls record in win
Pioneers top Aggies 16-6; extend program-best start to 5-0
- Goals: 2, four times, last vs. Cincinnati (4/28/17)
- Assists: 1, four times, last at California (2/10/17)
- Points: 2, four times, last vs. Cincinnati (4/28/17)
- Shots: 4, once, vs. Saint Mary’s (3/30/16)
- Ground Balls: 2, once, vs. Fairfield (3/13/16)
- Draw Controls: 1, once, vs. Stanford (4/3/15)
- Caused Turnovers: 2, once, vs. Saint Mary’s (3/30/14)
- Appeared in 14 games, making one start
- Totaled eight goals and one assist for nine points
- Tied her career-best two goals and two points on four separate occasions (Feb. 24 vs. UC Davis, Apr. 5 vs. Butler, Apr. 12 vs. Vanderbilt and Apr. 28 vs. Cincinnati)
- Played in 10 games for Denver.
- Tallied two points on the season, with an assist vs. Dartmouth (3/20/16) and a goal against Marquette (3/25/16).
- Picked ip five ground balls and caused two turnovers on the season.
- Played in 12 games.
- Scored two goals.
- Had a shots on goal percentage of .625.
- Recorded one ground ball.
- Named to MPSF All-Academic Team.
- Played in 13 games.
- Tallied six points on four goals and two assists, including one power play goal.
- Had a shots on goal percentage of .692.
- Recorded four ground balls and two caused turnovers.
- Had a career-high two ground balls against Louisville (Mar. 1).
- Had a career-high two caused turnovers against St. Mary's (Mar. 30).
- Played three years at attack and midfield for The Bryn Mawr School Mawrtians.
- 2013 Baltimore Messenger Girls All-Star Lacrosse First Team.
- 2013 Towson Times Girls All-Star Lacrosse Second Team
- 2012 Baltimore Messenger Girls All-Star Lacrosse honorable mention.
- 2012 Under Armour Underclassmen Games - Baltimore Team
- Played for TLC 2013 Club Team 2006-13
- Also played four years of field hockey and basketball in high school.
- Field hockey: Led her team to the IAAM A Conference Championship and Final No. 1 Ranking in State of Maryland in 2009.
- Field hockey: 2012 Maryland State High School Field Hockey Coaches Association All-State Second Team
- Field hockey: The Baltimore Sun All-Metro Second Team in 2012.
- Field hockey: 2012 IAAM Field Hockey All-Conference Team.
- Field hockey: Played for Club Applebee 2007-12, winning the National Festival U19 Champions Pool N in 2009.
- Field hockey: USAFH Futures Program 2009 and 2010.
- Basketball: selected as team captain as a senior.
- Born November 17, 1994 in Baltimore, Md.
- Daughter of Paul and the late Stacy.
- Has one sister, Bridget, and one brother, Paul Jr.
- Chose Denver for its excellent education, strong athletic tradition and the chance to compete for a national championship.
- Also enjoys fishing, student government and hiking.
- Member of the Bryn Mawr School Athletic Association (Vice President and Class Representative) and Princeton Model Congress.
- Started a club for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in high school.
- Active in volunteer work and fundraising.
- Also considered Connecticut, Penn State and Michigan.
- Earned a spot on The Bryn Mawr School Honor Roll in 2013.
- Selected The Bryn Mawr School Scholar Athlete in 2013.
- Won The Bryn Mawr School Varsity Cup in 2011, 2012 and 2013 for playing three varsity sports in each school year.
- Awarded The Bryn Mawr School Class of 1943 Prize for student leadership in 2011.
- Also recruited for field hockey.
- Undeclared major.