"I'm proud of our team and the season that we had." - Coach Jesse Mahoney
DU Will Face CSU in First Round
Denver Volleyball Soars to Another Victory Saturday Afternoon at Greeley, Colo.
The Pioneers swept the Jaguars (32-30, 25-19, 26-24)
The Pioneer volleyball team program is making a difference in the community by working with an organization call Reading Partners
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- The Summit League Co-defensive Player of the Week (9/2/14)
- The Summit League Honorable Mention All-League Member (11/20/14)
- The Summit League All-Tournament Team Member (11/20/14)
- The Summit League Defensive Player of the Week (11/18/13)
- WAC All-Academic (2012)
- DU Dean's List (2012: Spring)
- DU Most Valuable Freshman (2011)
- SBC Commissioner's List (2011)
- Started in all 34 matches as the libero, seeing actions in 122 sets played.
- Led the team with 540 digs, averaging 4.43 per set.
- Posted team-high 27 service aces.
- Recorded 98 assists.
- Was a team captain throughout 2014 season alongside Bailey Karst.
- Earned three awards from The Summit League.
- Started in all 30 matches as the libero, seeing actions in 106 sets played.
- Led the team with 420 digs, averaging 3.96 per set.
- Finished with 60 assists and 25 service aces.
- Posted the 10th-best digs per set average (3.94) in a season by a Pioneer.
- Tied her career-high in assists (7) against Texas-Arlington (09/20/13).
- Set a career-high in service aces (5) against Texas A&M Corpus Christi (08/31/13).
- Recorded a career-high 33 digs at Appalachain State (09/21/13).
- Started in seven-of-30 matches, while seeing action in all 110 sets played.
- Led the team in digs with 329 on the season and 241 in conference matches.
- Tied for second on the team with 17 serve aces.
- Finished the season with 18 games of ten or more digs.
- After her second season, ranks first among DU's DI volleyball student-athletes in serve percentage (.948), third in reception percentage (.959) and sixth in digs per set (2.64).
- Recorded a personal best of 24 digs at Texas-Arlington (10/20/13).
- Posted a personal best of seven assists against Idaho (10/29/12).
- Tallied a personal best of three serve aces against UTSA (10/13/12).
- Appeared in 107 sets for the Pioneers
- Finished fourth on the team with 184 kills and second in digs per set (2.27)
- Recorded 23 total service aces and averaged 1.72 kills per set.
- Recorded a career-high .353 hitting percentage at Arizona State (08/26/11).
- Tallied a career-high 14 kills at North Texas (10/10/11).
- Recorded a career-high 19 digs and three assists vs. Texas-San Antonio (09/09/11).
- Played eight years of club volleyball and was a four-year varsity letter winner for Catholic Memorial High School.
- Was a member of the 2009 and 2010 State Championship team and the 2008 State Champion runner-up team.
- Named 2010 Player of the Year for the Journal Sentinel.
- Named 2009 and 2010 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel First Team All-Area, and Second Team All-Area in 2008.
- Named to the 2008, 2009 and 2010 WIAA Championship All-Tournament Team.
- A WVCA First Team All-State selection in 2009 and 2010, and a WVCA Second Team All-State selection in 2008.
- Named 2008, 2009 and 2010 Classic 8 First Team All-Conference.
- Was involved in ProLife Club Student Ambassador for CMHS and Student Council.
- Received International Baccalaureate Certificate Candidate and was on the Honor Roll every semester.
- Born June 12, 1993 in Waukesha, Wis.
- Daughter of Michael and Mary.
- Has two brothers, Luke and Joey.
- Chose DU because of the academics, the world class city, the coaches and teammates were very welcoming and highly respected in the NCAA.
- Hobbies are photography, design, bike riding and watching movies.
- Media Studies Major.