Fall season signaled first year for Pioneers under direction of head coach Tom Hogan
Pioneers fail to advance past the Cardinal on Maples Pavilion
Denver awaits selection show on Sunday, Nov. 27 for NCAA Opening Round foe
Pioneers and Coyotes split regular-season matchups
Denver sweeps Oral Roberts in rubber match to advance
The Pioneer volleyball team program is making a difference in the community by working with an organization call Reading Partners
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- The Summit League All-League Honorable Mention (2013).
- The Summit League All-Freshmen Team (2013).
- Kills: 24, Oral Roberts (11/9/14)
- Attacks: 58, Oral Roberts (11/9/14)
- Hitting percentage: .562, Western Illinois (10/9/15)
- Assists: 3, Oral Roberts (10/16/15)
- Service aces: 4, IUPUI (10/29/16)
- Digs: 19, Appalachian State (9/21/13)
- Blocks: 5, three times, last South Dakota (11/11/16)
- Block solo: 2, five times, last Western Illinois (10/9/15)
- Block assists: 5, two times, last UIC (9/18/15)
- Appeared in 88 sets
- Finished with 167 kills at 1.90 per set and a .203 mark
- Tallied 11 service aces, fourth on the team with 169 digs and ended with 41 blocks, eight solo and 33 assisted
- Added two double-doubles
- Became 13th member of Denver's 1,000 kills club on Aug. 28 against San Diego State
- Finished her career eight on DU's all-time kills list
Played in 122 of Denver’s 128 sets.
Recorded the third-most kills on the team with 259.
Compiled 12 service aces, 214 digs and 18 assists.
Tallied nine solo blocks and 48 block assists.
- Named Denver Invitational MVP.
- Played in all 34 matches, seeing action in 119 sets.
- Second on the team with 411 kills, averaging 3.45 per set.
- Finished with 18 service aces, 156 digs, and 51 blocks.
- Recorded a career-high 22 kills at a .314 attack rate against IPFW (10/17/14).
- Started in 29-of-30 matches, while seeing action in all 109 sets played.
- Led the team in kills with 323, averaging 2.96 per set.
- Finished with eight assists, 26 service aces, 261 digs and 50 total blocks.
- Recorded career-highs in kills (19) and attack percentage (.410) at Omaha (11/17/13).
- Finished with career-highs in blocks (5) and block assists (5) at UIC (09/07/13).
- Recorded a career-high 19 digs at Appalachian State (09/21/13).
- Selected twice to play for the Mexican National Team but was unable to attend due to school.
- Member of the Business Professionals of America.
- Played in Mexico with the Chihuahua team, winning Silver in the Mexican Nationals.
- Participated with the club Wildfire team for three years and qualified for nationals all three years.
- Born May 20, 1995 in El Paso, Texas.
- Daughter of Lucio Corrujedo and Elsa Martinez.
- Has one brother, Ivan.
- Chose Denver because she believes the University will open her up to new experiences and because of the great coaching staff and team spirit.
- Enjoys hanging out with family and friends, eating and outdoor physical activities.
- Undeclared major.