Fall season signaled first year for Pioneers under direction of head coach Tom Hogan
Lyons, Colo., native is Denver’s lone representative for fourth year in a row
Pioneers fail to advance past the Cardinal on Maples Pavilion
Denver awaits selection show on Sunday, Nov. 27 for NCAA Opening Round foe
Pioneers and Coyotes split regular-season matchups
The Pioneer volleyball team program is making a difference in the community by working with an organization call Reading Partners
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- The Summit League Freshman of the Year (2013)
- The Summit League All-Freshmen Team (2013)
- All-Summit League Honorable Mention (2013)
- All-Summit League Team (2014, 2016)
- The Summit League's Volleyball Offensive Player of the Week (9/29 and 10/6 of 2014)
- The Summit League All-Academic Team (2016)
- The Summit League All-Tournament Team (2016)
- 2016 Aztec Invitational All-Tournament Team
- 2016 Pioneer Classic All-Tournament Team
- 2016 Blackbird Invitational All-Tournament Team
Kills: 25, South Dakota State (10/3/14)
Attacks: 62, three times, last South Dakota (11/7/14)
Hitting percentage: .526, Oral Roberts (9/29/15)
Assists: 4, South Dakota (11/11/16)
Service aces: 4, UT Arlington (9/20/13)
Digs: 21, IUPUI (9/27/13)
Blocks: 5, Omaha (10/18/13)
Block solo: 2, UT Arlington (8/30/14)
Block assists: 5, Omaha (10/18/13)
- Appeared in 110 sets for Denver
- Third on the team with 235 kills at 2.14 per set for fourth-best attack percentage at .240
- Fourth with 20 service aces, second with 250 digs and ended with 38 blocks, two solo and 36 assisted
- Tallied five double-doubles
- Became 14th member of DU's 1,000 kills club on Nov. 4 against Oral Roberts
- Became 16th member of 1,000 digs club on Nov. 20 against South Dakota
- Finished her career 11th on Denver's all-time kills list and 15th on all-time digs list
- Fifth Pioneer with 1,000 kills and 1,000 digs in a career
- Played in 117 of 128 sets.
- Tallied 142 kills, the sixth-most on the team..
- Recorded the sixth-most digs on the team with 176.
- Compiled eight service aces,11 assists and 26 blocks.
- Started in all 34 matches, playing in 119 sets.
- Finished with 417 kills for 3.50 kills per set at a .254 attack percentage.
- Recorded 23 assists, 16 service aces, 313 digs and 36 total blocks.
- Finished the season ranked No. 6 overall in kills for The Summit League.
- Recorded career-high in kills (25) vs. South Dakota State (10/3/14).
- Started 29-of-30 matches, playing in all 109 sets.
- Finished with 265 kills for a 2.43 kills per set average to go along with a .238 attack percentage.
- Also finished with 15 assists, 34 service aces, 279 digs and 30 total blocks.
- Finished the season ranked No. 141 in the nation in service aces per set (0.31).
- Recorded career-highs in kills (17), assists (2) and attacks (52) at Appalachain State (09/21/13).
- Finished with a career high .455 attack percentage at UIC (09/07/13) and a career-high 21 digs against IUPUI (09/27/13).
- Recorded career-highs in block assists (5) and total blocks (5) against Omaha (10/18/13).
- Recorded career-highs in block solos (2) and service aces (4) against Texas-Arlington (09/20/13).
- Started all four years at Lyons Middle Senior High School.
- Named First Team All-League, First Team All-Region and 2A Second Team All-State.
- Played three years of club volleyball for Norco Volleyball Club and qualified for Junior Nationals twice.
- Named a RMR Regional All-Star.
- Also participated in track and field for four years in high school winning consecutive state team titles.
- Named the Colorado State 2A Track Athlete of the Year in 2013 by winning the long, triple and high jump at the state meet.
- All-Time 2A State record holder in the triple jump.
- Twice named Most Valuable Athlete at the Boulder County Invitational.
- Named Most Valuable Field Athlete at the Pomona and Arvada City Invitationals.
- Recipient of the Monte Sutak Track Scholarship.
- Participated in the LHS Show Choir, drama, Mayama Movement Studio Dance Team, Irish step dancing and sand doubles volleyball.
- Was the LHS Co-Valedictorian and earned AP Scholar with Distinction.
- Member of the National Honors Society and HelpMate Tutor Program.
- Born May 9, 1995 in Denver, Colo.
- Daughter of John and Kari.
- Has three brothers, Lars, Finn and Gage.
- Chose DU because of the academics, location, supportive team and coaching staff.
- English major.