"I'm proud of our team and the season that we had." - Coach Jesse Mahoney
The Pioneers swept the Jaguars (32-30, 25-19, 26-24)
The Pioneer volleyball team program is making a difference in the community by working with an organization call Reading Partners
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- AVCA Division I Midwest Region Honorable Mention (2015).
- The Summit League All-League Team (2015).
- The Summit League All-Tournament Team (2015).
- The Summit League Academic All-League Team (2015).
- CoSIDA Academic All-District 7 Second Team (2015).
- The Summit League Female Athlete of the Month (Aug/Sept 2015).
- The Summit League Offensive Player of the Week (11/9/15).
- The Summit League Defensive Player of the Week (09/28/15).
- The Summit League Defensive Player of the Week (09/08/15).
- The Summit League Offensive Player of the Week (2014).
- The Summit League All-League Team (2014).
- The Summit League Championship All-Tournament Team (2014).
- The Summit League All-League Honorable Mention (2013).
- The Summit League All-Tournament Team (2013).
- The Summit League Defensive Player of the Week (09/30/13).
- Kills: 18, North Dakota State (10/18/15)
- Attacks: 32, UTEP (9/20/14)
- Hitting percentage: .714, UIC (9/18/15)
- Assists: 3, two times, last Omaha (11/22/15)
- Service aces: 4, two times, last Oral Roberts (11/13/15)
- Digs: 8, Oral Roberts (11/13/15)
- Blocks: 10, two times, last IUPUI (9/26/15)
- Block solo: 2, three times, last IUPUI (11/6/15)
- Block assists: 10, IUPUI (9/26/15)
- Played in 125 of Denver’s 128 sets.
- Led the Pioneers with 134 blocks, finishing 68th in the nation.
- Previously led the country with 90 blocks through September 29.
- Led Denver with a .413 hitting percentage, the 14th-best hitting percentage in the country.
- Recorded 267 kills, 28 service aces, 16 assists and 72 digs.
- Named to the Denver Invitational All-Tournament Team.
- Started in all 34 matches, seeing action in all 120 of 122 total sets.
- Recorded 253 total kills at 2.1 kills per set.
- Also had 101 blocks, 10 service aces, 47 digs and 9 assists.
- Had the team's highest attack rate (.370).
- Best attack rate in a game was .652 against South Dakota (10/12/2014).
- Started in all 30 matches, seeing action in all 109 sets.
- Finished with 207 kills, averaging 1.90 per set, to go along with a .350 attack percentage.
- Also finished with four assists, two service aces, 14 digs and 105 total blocks.
- Finished the season ranked No. 68 in the nation and No. 6 in the Pioneer Record Books in hitting percentage (.350).
- Recorded a career-high 17 kills and tied her career-high in attacks (27) against South Dakota (11/23/13) in The Summit League Volleyball Championships.
- Finished with a .600 attack percentage against Colorado State (09/10/13).
- Finished with a career-high seven total blocks against Air Force (08/30/13), at UIC (09/07/13) and against South Dakota (11/23/13) at the Summit League Championships.
- Composed a stellar freshman season, making an immediate impact as a middle blocker.
- Started in every match and played in all 119 sets.
- Led the team with 379 kills and was the most efficient Rutgers hitter with a hitting mark of .355, the fourth-best mark in the BIG EAST.
- Topped the team with 89 blocks (0.75 per set).
- Named BIG EAST Freshman of the Week (9/17) after being named the Penn Invitational MVP and tallying 3.76 kills per set in four matches.
- Earned BIG EAST Weekly Honor Roll recognition (9/10).
- Played varsity volleyball for four years at Regis Jesuit High School.
- Earned numerous awards senior year, including Denver Post All-Colorado Team, Denver Post 5A All-State -Colorado Team and 5A Colorado Coaches All-State Team.
- Participated in 5A All-State Games.
- Named team captain, First Team All-Continental League, team MVP and Academic First Team All-State junior and senior seasons.
- Selected Denver Post 5A All-State Honorable Mention as a junior.
- Earned "Final Four" recognition in Colorado State High School Volleyball Championships.
- Played club volleyball for Front Range VBC for five years, qualifying for Junior Nationals five times.
- Won the bronze medal in the Open Division at Junior Olympics in 2012.
- Highest Honors Honor Roll all four years at Regis Jesuit.
- National Honor Society and Ambassadors club member.
- Earned Society of Women Engineers Certificate of Merit for Honor in Science and Mathematics and Juan Alvarez Award for Spanish junior year.
- Won Loyola Leadership Award freshman year.
- Volunteered time with organizations such as the Special Olympics, Mullen Home, Little Sisters of the Poor and the Saddle Up Foundation.
- Born Jan. 14, 1994 in Highlands Ranch, Colo.
- Daughter of Joe and Becky.
- Father was on track team at Colorado State University.
- Has one brother, John, and one sister, Kristin.
- Sister swam for the University of Denver.
- Psychology major.